Terms and Conditions
– Renter realizes that Stand Up Paddle Surfing is risky and the renter agrees to accept this risk for all others participating under this agreement and hereby release SUP Rental Bali from any and liability for injury, damages, or loss of any kind while renting a board.
– Renter also agrees to be responsible for any SUP Rental Bali equipment we are using and agree to keep said equipment from the reef and high surf area.
– Renter also agrees if renter “rent a board/paddle/equipment without being accompanied by instructors” and when there is damage to the board's payment of repairs is renter responsibility. In the event the board is broken in half payment of USD 500 for repair is the responsibility of the renter.
– The lost or stolen board must pay the retail price of the board (-20%).
– Broken Paddle must pay Rp. 2,000,000.
Additional info :
The board should be free of sand and dirt when returned. Damage to be charged depending on how strong the damage. Please do not take the board in the water if they get dinged. If you do get an open ding that takes on the water, please contact us or bring back the board to us so we can exchange the board.